Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has admitted that he would consider a move to Paris Saint-Germain if the opportunity arose, according to the Daily Mail.
Despite a season of inconsistent performances which have seen the Belgium international score just once for the Blues, Hazard seems to be a major transfer target for many European powerhouses, including Real Madrid.
The 24-year-old told the French media that his main objective was to win the Champions League and would only move away from Stamford Bridge if he believed a club would enable him to fulfil his objective.
With Chelsea almost certain to miss out on qualification for next year’s Champions League, PSG and Real Madrid will be on high alert regarding the Belgian’s future.
Ahead of Chelsea’s visit to Paris for their clash in the last 16 of the Champions League, Hazard said:
It’s hard to say no to PSG, as with all teams capable of winning the Champions League. For me, winning the Champions League is the main objective. But for now, I do not dwell on it.

With Chelsea currently sitting in 12th, the Londoners would have to emulate the heroics from 2012 and win the Champions League to be able to compete in Europe’s elite competition next season.
Despite adding question marks to where his future lies, Hazard later went on to say that he felt he was a part of a good group at Chelsea that can win trophies every season.
Chelsea’s path to winning the Champions League will not come easy as they face Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night. Les Parisiens remain unbeaten in Ligue 1 this season as they look to be on their way to a third successive domestic title.
While the Blues remain unbeaten under interim manager Guus Hiddink, they will certainly need last year’s PFA Player of the Year to put the transfer speculation behind him and fire Chelsea into the next round of the competition.




